Should you and your organization become a member of the GardenScape Professionals Association?
Our association works for its members:
- Promoting the use and enhanced quality of our products and skills,
- Building public esteem and goodwill,
- Fostering closer relationships among members for the betterment of our related businesses,
- Providing a clearing house for horticultural & business information to be assembled, evaluated, and distributed for the members benefit,
- Reviewing the laws of NY & neighboring states for the purpose of encouraging legislation for the general betterment of member businesses,
- Providing a forum for members to meet, network, & discuss subjects of mutual interest,
- Offering opportunities for professional training & continuing education.
Additionally, members receive:
- Listing of their services on this web site
- Certified Nursery Professional Program
- Participation in GardenScape
- Industry Promotion
- Local, State and National Representation
- Listing in Consumer Reference Guide (thousands distributed at GardenScape each spring)
- Discounted commercial membership in Cornell Cooperative Extension
- Professional Development Programs with Cornell and DEC instructors
- Yearly Membership Directory and periodic Planter newsletter
- Group Membership option at Rochester Civic Garden Center
- Social Activities
You can become a member by joining the NY State Nursery/Landscape Association, and you will become a member of the GardenScape Pros in Region 5. Receive membership information by contacting our office, and we will assist you to join the state association. Upon review of membership, you will receive notification of acceptance of membership from NYSNLA, and GardenScape Pros membership information from our office.
We'd like to have you with us! Apply today!